Local Chambers and Networking Groups Offer Area Businesses Quality Leads at Joint Speed Networking Events
Join friends from the Jackson Chamber, neighboring chambers of commerce and local networking groups for Speed Networking in 2013 to help your businesses grow and build relationships with other Michigan businesses.
Networking is just that...working! Pick up a handful of business cards and finish your workday with us. Speed Networking is a structured, efficient and fast-paced event where participants have the opportunity to speak face-to-face with 24-28 other business representatives, sitting at tables in groups of four, three minutes at a time. It is good for experienced and nervous networkers alike and we guarantee that you will meet more people that you typically do during the same amount of time in an unstructured setting.
“Those who make the effort to come are serious about creating preliminary connections with buyers and sellers plus the quality of leads is higher.” said Angela Machnik of the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce.
Speed Networking occurs four times per year; time of day and locations vary.
Cost to attend
- Chamber members: $15 in advance
- Potential members: $25 in advance
Speed Networking Ettiquette
by Susan Franck
2013 Speed Networking schedule
- 01/16/13 2-5:30 pm Commonwealth Commerce Center 209 E. Washington Ave., Jackson
- 02/13/13 2-5:30 pm Great Northern Sentry 2901 W. Michigan Ave., Jackson
- 07/24/13 2-5:30 pm Airport Lanes Saddle Saloon Banquet Center 3501 Wildwood Ave.
- 08/21/13 2-5:30 pm Commonwealth Commerce Center 209 E. Washington Ave., Jackson
- 10/10/13 CANCELLED Chelsea
For more information contact Angela at (517) 782-8221 or Angela@JacksonChamber.org