It’s a great time to join the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce! Download the membership application or call us at (517) 782-8221 and join the Chamber today!
What you get
Members receive special benefits, including our Member-To-Member Discount Program. They also receive up-to-date information on what’s happening in the business world with The Chamber Business News. Other benefits include:
Complimentary broadcast of your announcements in Chamber eNewsletter
Complimentary publication of your article in The Chamber Business News
Opportunity to showcase your business by hosting or sponsoring an event
Opportunity to advertise your business services or products: free or inexpensive advertising in print, online and email publications
Opportunity to network and build your sphere of contacts by attending monthly breakfast, lunch or evening networking events
Complimentary listing on our mobile app, MyChamberApp
Professional development and community support by volunteering for a Chamber committee
A voice representing your interests at the local, state and federal government levels
Professional development covering a vast array of business topics
What it costs
Retail, service, amusement, auto sales, construction, printing, publishing, media, transportation, employment agencies, banks, churches, nursing homes, apartment complexes, schools, universities, hotels, motels, etc. Two part-time or two contract employees equal one full-time employee.
|Owner / +4: $275||51-60: $435||151-200: $795|
|6-10: $285||61-70: $475||201-300: $945|
|11-20: $310||71-80: $505||301-400: $1125|
|21-30: $345||81-90: $540||401-500: $1330|
|31-40: $375||91-100: $595||501-600: $1530|
|41-50: $410||101-150: $695|
601+ Business members with greater than 600 employees will work with our Membership Coordinator to establish your annual membership dues investment.
Professional Membership NEW!
- Entitles interested parties only to membership in our new Professional/Entrepreneurial Group : $50
- Real estate agents, mortgage agents, financial planners, politicians, and non-business people: $150
Restaurants, Nightclubs, Bars
- Restaurant with 50 or fewer seats: $275
- Restaurant with 51 or more seats: $275+ $2 / seat
Hospitals, Utilities, etc.
- The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce offers a branch rate for additional locations by the same name or in the same industry with common ownership. Branch memberships must be negotiated with the Membership Coordinator.