Leadership Jackson Alumni
The mission of the Leadership Jackson Alumni Association is to help alumni continue the development of their leadership skills and their knowledge of the community; to sustain their commitment to make a difference in the Jackson community; and to maintain, develop and utilize relationships with fellow alum in the cause of improving the quality of life in Jackson.
Click Here to see a complete list of Past Graduates
The Pat Carlton Community Leadership Award is presented to a past graduate each year for their continued work in the community. This award is presented by Bob Carlton, Pat's husband and past president of the Chamber in honor of her memory and the dedication she had to educating the leaders of this community. The recipient will receive an acrylic award, a leadership academy folder and a voucher for $400 to continue their leadership education.
Thank you to Bob and the rest of the Carlton Family for keeping Pat's memory alive.
1. Must be a past graduate of the Leadership Jackson
2. Lives and/or works in the Jackson community
3. Has continued personal and professional development (books, classes, seminars)
4. Gives back to/enhances/improves the Jackson community by volunteering or donating monetarily
5. Has a proven track record of encouraging others to get more involved in the community
2013 meeting dates:
Tuesday March 5 - Jackson Coffee Co.
Wednesday June 5 - The HUB - in front of the Polly's on Spring Arbor Rd.
Tuesday September 3
Wednesday December 4
RSVP's are required to be sure we have enough space
11:30 - 12:30 pm
- Coffee will be served.
This would be a great opportunity to meet our co-chairs Sandy Maes (91') and Tom Schindler (98').
If you are interested, please contact Angela at (517) 782-8221 or email@example.com.