University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business Presents Leading with Humanity
The Jackson Chamber is excited to be partnering with the University of Michigan’s renowned Ross School of Business for a professional development event on *NEW DATE* August 21, 2023.
Learn from Social Psychology and Management Professor, Jeffrey Sanchez-Burks, PhD.
Jeffrey specializes in training professionals on leadership using real-life examples and driving change in real time. Through this event, you will be able to:
- Advance your company’s agenda
- Develop comfortable and confident problem solving skills
- Improve company culture in a hybrid work environment
- Adapt to change in an ever-changing world
- Positively impact low levels of staff engagement
- Understand what the barriers to achieving empathy are in order to create real, sustainable change
- Learn how to solve problems with the resources you already have
- Create a team dynamic that makes staff feel motivated and empowered to contribute
Learn about the speaker, Jeffrey Sanchez-Burks, PhD.
The day will include interactive sessions with practical tools. Change can be difficult in and out of the workplace; learn creative problem-solving skills that will help you face both technical and human-related challenges you may face in the workplace. You’ll leave with the tools and mindset that can immediately be put to use in your organization. Using evidence-based practices rather than buzz words and trendy work topics, you will be able to institute change in work cultures big and small.
7:15-8:15 AM: Registration and Breakfast
8:30 AM: Program Begins
Networking Breaks Throughout the Day
4:00 PM: Program Ends
This Event is Made Possible by
Book a Booth With Us Today
Get the chance to interact and network with participants with a booth of your own at the event! Show Members your strengths when it comes to professional development, staffing, work culture, and more!