The Jackson Chamber Presents…
Leading with Humanity, a professional development event in partnership with the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business
Join us on August 21, 2023 at Lumen Christi High School. Learn from Social Psychology and Management Professor, Jeffrey Sanchez-Burks, PhD.
Dr. Sanchez-Burks specializes in training professionals on leadership using real-life examples and driving change in real time. Through this event, you will be able to:
- Advance your company’s agenda
- Develop comfortable and confident problem solving skills
- Improve company culture in a hybrid work environment
- Adapt to change in an ever-changing world
- Positively impact low levels of staff engagement
- Understand what the barriers to achieving empathy are in order to create real, sustainable change
- Learn how to solve problems with the resources you already have
- Create a team dynamic that makes staff feel motivated and empowered to contribute
Change can be difficult in and out of the workplace; learn creative problem-solving skills that will help you face both technical and human-related challenges you may face in the workplace.
Bring your team for this interactive session with Dr. Sanchez-Burks, where he will offer practical tools right at your table, directly supporting your unique organizational challenge.
You’ll leave with the tools and mindset that can immediately be put to use in your organization. Using evidence-based practices rather than buzz words and trendy work topics, you will be able to institute change in work cultures big and small.
7:15-8:15 AM: Registration and Breakfast
8:30 AM: Program Begins
Networking Breaks Throughout the Day
4:00 PM: Program Ends
*This program costs individual organizations up to $20,000 without Chamber partnership.
Are you a Chamber Member who offers team building or professional development services?
BOOK A BOOTH TO DISPLAY YOUR SERVICES!
Get the chance to interact and network with participants with a booth of your own at the event! Show Members your strengths when it comes to professional development, staffing, work culture, and more!
*All booth purchases include one ticket to the event.